A few tips that I can share with you, following last week’s adventure to America:
- When checking your flight time, check the right flight.
- The Olympics will not interfere with your cab journey at 5 am.
- Tell your taxi driver to go to the terminal your flight leaves from.
- They still make you take your shoes off at American airports. (Seriously – what’s with that?)
- If you do not see a queue at the airport, hurry up. The queue is still there, it’s just hiding around the corner.
- Do not drop your phone underneath the train you’re trying to board.